Sunday, June 1, 2014

Doodle Day




I'm not sure what pregnancy did to me but I have been a hot mess since little man came along.  And when I mean [Hot Mess] I mean shirt wet, legs damp and fanning myself with gusto kind of hot mess.  After church this morning I had to come home and take another bath.  Ick.  What is the deal?

Well, now that I'm back home in the comfort of my A/C I did a little surfing on Etsy.   I came across a cute print that I thought I could recreate but with my own look.  Not to sell or anything, just to give me little projects in Photoshop to help build my skills.   So I thought today would be a creative day.   I am a self-taught Photoshop user so it takes me a while to review YouTube tutorials before I get to the final product.   Maybe one day I'll blow this up to a larger print and frame it for Ethan's room.  By then I'm sure I will have tweaked it to death.  

Break time, my show "Believe" is coming on.  Off to the sofa for some boob tube time.

No comments:

Post a Comment