Saturday, December 28, 2013

Beautiful Evening


Considering all of the cold, snowy, icy weather we have had before the official winter season, this weekend has been a wonderful break.  I caught this beautiful sunset out our front door.

Which also makes me think about campfires.  I LOVE campfires! Not hard to imagine since I named this blog after them.  Unfortunately, I had a lot of braxton hicks and cramping last night and I'm trying to rest as much as possible so no fires for us tonight.  I couldn't help but think about them.  The marshmallows, cooking on them and hearing the crackling of the fire.   I can't wait until Ethan is big enough to enjoy this cute little stuffed campfire pillows I found on Land of Nod.

Let's hope I can get some rest tonight.  Maybe I'll nod off to the imaginary aroma of a campfire. Ahhhhh....







No comments:

Post a Comment