Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How Did I Miss January??


I had full intentions of posting last month but here we are in February, no excuse.  My little bundle is due any day now, so I guess I have been working too much trying to get caught up before maternity leave.   We did have a quiet New Year's with some sparkling fruit juice and popcorn shrimp which my husband has informed me that will be our traditional New Year's snack.   On a sad note, I think I was in bed at 9pm that night.  Gotta love pregnancy fatigue.

I was able to get out before the snow and get a little walk in hopes it would speed up labor, which obviously had no effect on me.  I should have gotten more pics but I was just trying to keep my stomach from ripping off my body.  Sorry, it feels like 5 bowling balls taped to me.  I did see tons of these little puff balls, not sure which tree dropped them but they remind me of the little poms poms you use for crafts.
I can't forget to add a couple of pics from one of my most recent ultrasounds.  As of Tuesday, little man is estimated at 7lbs 8oz and must be cozy in there because I'm 39 weeks and there isn't any indication he is ready to come out.  However, I am scheduled to be induced next week regardless, due to my age. Yes, I'm apparently old.  Oh well.  This foot though is constantly sticking out of my left side.  
Its a little late on this pic but thought I would post the belly shot from January anyways.  I need to remember to take another one in the morning for my 39 week mark before we have any surprises.

And since I am talking about pregnancy, I can't leave out my cravings.  Aside from the urge for strawberry milkshakes and Reubens (which I just found out I love), I stopped at McDonald's for a hamburger happy meal.  I know, don't judge me I really have tried to eat properly.  Anyways, I am all about smaller portions, especially now that my stomach is compressed, but when did happy meal fries shrink?  Ignore the fact that I have already consumed the fries.  I couldn't wait for the pic, but you can still get the point.  It looks like something I would have used to play with my dolls when I was little.  


Back to waiting for little man and drinking pickle juice for my wicked heartburn.  Yes, it does actually work and yes I found out about it on the internet. :-)  

Many Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment