Tuesday, January 13, 2015

When Work is Fun


I am a little bummed that I didn't take the time to draw over the weekend.   However, the new year means working on some new material for work but since I get to be just as creative with work as I do my hobbies, its a win, win.  I began my whole work-from-home situation probably a month or so before lil man arrived which has been a year this past December.   Wow, seriously, WOW!  I haven't even begun to put things together for Ethan's 1st birthday which is next month.  Not that we have met a slew of friends since we have lived here.  That's okay, Nana & Papaw will come down and for pictures I do plan on doing some decorations.  Not to mention, I need to test some healthy smash cake alternatives.   I need a TO-DO list.

Here are a couple thoughts on his 1st Birthday look and feel.  Remember, its mainly for photos since its just the fam.  I think I can get it to all come together.  I hope.

Okay, put Ethan's birthday decor on the back burner for a minute.  We are doing some new advertising for our new branch office and this is the most recent piece I have done.  I still have several other things to get started but this is what I worked on, on and off, this past weekend.  Saturday was a bust since the Patriots were playing and hubs had a work event to go to.


These guys have the sweet life.  They kept an eye on lil man's movements for me.  

A quiet moment when he stops and gets absorbed in something on TV.  Strange but I think it was football.  Uh oh, it starts this early?  Geez.  He must make his daddy so proud.
Alright before I pass out from lack of sleep, here is my drawing for the day. Oh and I want to add, I use the Honest Company for Ethan's diapers since Day 1.  I have slowly progressed to the laundry detergent, then shampoo and now onto the Mult-Purpose Cleaner and Stain Remover.  I am not paid or supplemented by The Honest Company in any way, shape or fashion.   I LOVE the smell of this cleaner.  It is a light grapefruit aroma that is devine.  I mean, I can't remember the last time I used a cleaner and was like...ahhh that smells great.  Made without all of the bad stuff is the cherry on top.  I can see my product purchases broadening with them in the near future.

Picture from an article in HEALTH Magazine
Little man is stirring, so goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment